Holder of the processing of personal data
easyinrome.it – Via dell’Orso, 22, 00186 Roma
Email address of the owner: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by easyinrome.it, either independently or through third parties, there are: email address, first name, business name, sector of activity, website, cookies and Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of easyinrome.it.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by easyinrome.it are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for easyinrome.it to provide the Service. In cases where easyinrome.it indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through easyinrome.it and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of easyinrome.it (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
– the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Heat mapping and session registration, Tag management, Advertising, Content commentary, Social interaction external networks and platforms and displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
SERVICE: Mailing List or Newsletter
PERSONAL DATA:email and name
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT: Contact the user
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to easyinrome.it may be transmitted. The email address of the User could also be added to this list as a result of registration at easyinrome.it or after making a purchase.
SERVICE: Contact form
PERSONAL DATA: email, name, company name, business sector and website
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT: Contact the user
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of easyinrome.it.
The interactions and information acquired by easyinrome.it are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
SERVICE: Like button and Facebook social widgets
PERSONAL DATA:Cookies and usage data
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT: Interaction with social networks and external platforms
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of easyinrome.it, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
SERVICE: Google Analytics
PERSONAL DATA: Cookies and usage data
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT: Statistics
The European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as interested in processing, specific rights.
For each treatment, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold and which are processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data stored by easyinrome.it if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you may request that easyinrome.it cease to send commercial communications at any time;
- Right to oppose decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you may request not to be the recipient of decisions taken on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke a consent given: you have the right to revoke the consent given for a given treatment at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: you have the right to contact the Authority for the protection of personal data if it has doubts about the processing of personal data operated by easyinrome.it.
You can also exercise the following rights to the occurrence of certain circumstances:
- Right to cancel: you may request that easyinrome.it delete your personal data if the purpose of the processing has ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions requiring it to continue;
- Right to oppose treatment: you may request that easyinrome.it cease to perform a specific treatment on your personal data;
- Right to limit treatment: you have the right to request that easyinrome.it limit the processing operations on your personal data;
- Right to data portability: ypu have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured and informatically transferable format to another Data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please use one of the following references, specifying your request and providing us with the necessary information to identify it (also attaching a copy of your ID): email: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: +39 342 9085605
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be revoked freely at any time.
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Data Controller – depending on the description – without the help of third parties.
If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the owner – perform tracking activities of the User.
There are several options to manage, disable and delete cookies:
(A) Through the browser settings
Consult the user manual of the browser you use to find out how to manage, disable or delete cookies. We indicate below how to find the instructions provided by the manufacturers of the most popular browsers:
By changing the settings of your browser you can manage, disable and delete all types of cookies (technical, analytics and profiling).
N.B .: by indiscriminately blocking the reception of all cookies, including technical cookies, without providing for a specific exception to the Website, you may no longer be able to browse the Website or use all or part of its functionality. In addition, by deleting all cookies from the browser, technical cookies may also be removed and, therefore, you may remove the preferences you have set using the Site or not find the products or services included in your cart.
(B) With the methods provided by third parties
To disable third-party cookies, consult the third-party privacy policies that install analytics cookies or profiling cookies to learn about other tools at your disposal to manage, disable and delete cookies, and more generally to oppose their use. Remember that by disabling third-party cookies, you oppose their use not only on the Site but on all Internet sites on which these cookies are used and the ability to browse the site and use its features will not be affected in any way. When you disable third-party cookies you will still see the banner in the home page on the site related to cookies; in this case, however, by closing the banner, scrolling the home page or clicking any item on the home page outside the banner, you will not receive any third-party cookies that you have correctly disabled.
(C) Through the website www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/
Your Online Choices is an Internet site run by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) non-profit association, whose Italian version can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/, which provides information on behavioral advertising based on profiling cookies (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito) and allows Internet users to easily oppose (opt-out) the installation of the main profiling cookies installed by advertising operators and used on Internet sites (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte). Before using this tool, we advise you to read carefully the general conditions of service of the site Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/condizioni-generali-di-servizio), the frequently asked questions (FAQ) ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/faqs) and the user guide (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/help).
Holder of the processing of personal data
easyinrome.it – Via dell’Orso, 22, 00186 Rome
Email address of the owner: email@example.com
Given the objective complexity of identification of the technologies based on cookies, the User is invited to contact the Data Controller if he / she wishes to receive any further information regarding the use of the Cookies themselves through easyinrome.it.